Thursday, November 24, 2011

Catch Up.

Time to catch up on life.
11/18/11- This day was just a blast. Sarah Boyer came up to Utah so I got to see her & Gloria Littlefield. I have missed those two SO much. So we ate at Pizza Pie Cafe. It was pretty yummy. We spent time talking and laughing and just having a good time. Then we picked up Hadley and went to Michael's for Had's craft shopping. Then we went back to her lobby and Sarah & I made bracelets while Gloria & Had worked on her project for Book of Mormon. Then Sarah & I sang and danced randomly to music. Classic. Then we went to Gloria's place and watched She's The Man. SUPER FUNNY. Then we all played in the first snow of the winter season!!! We cute.


11/19/11- Drove up to Salt Lake to see my cousin and hubby Olivia Maughan & Andy Maughan in their Opera. THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!! So proud to call them my cousins. They blow my mind. +the Jones cousins came :) except Cam. We all went to Pizza Pie. It was super yummy. Great Night. 

11/20/11- Came home :) <3
Nothing describes the feeling you get when you drive into Vegas....

The past 3 days I have taught Spectrum "I Want It That Way", spent time with family, and best friends. It has been incredible being home. 

NOW. Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. I am SO thankful for a lot of things. Family, Friends, Food, The Gospel, Health, Clothes, Home, My Job, Music, Technology, Harry Potter, Books, My Cell Phone, Sports, Talents, & most of all every day that I am given to live on this beautiful planet with the people I love. ♥

HAPPY THANKSGIVING. GET STUFFED & LOVE LIFE.
over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment