Thursday, February 9, 2012

Throwdown.

It is about to get REALLY serious.
Okay, so this just might be one of the most important topics ever discussed in the history of time...
Why Harry Potter is better than Twilight.
This needs to be addressed, especially because it is me.
   VS.  

So. Last Friday night I attended Breaking Dawn in the Dollar Theater w/ Suzie, Emily, & J.J. (I promised myself I would not pay full price for the movie. So I waited.)
Let me just say I SHOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL I DEPARTED THIS LIFE.
I absolutely HATED Breaking Dawn.
I am not one of the Harry Potter fans who is all "Twilight Sucks" just because I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter BUT honestly, IT SUCKED.
I swear if I cut out all the silence (walking around, looking in mirrors, staring, gazing, kissing, etc.) I could have watched the movie in a matter of 30-45 minutes. It was not entertaining at all.
I am not lying when I say that it is probably the WORST movie I have ever seen. period.
Now on to the details.
Ladies... Although Taylor Lautner may be attractive. Taking off your shirt=not acting.
Taylor Lautner is probably the worst actor in the world.
Breaking Dawn PROVES it.
Especially the whole "talking wolf" scene.
Done with him.


















Kristen Stewart                                            VS.                               Emma Watson

Okay, obviously who is more attractive?... HAHAHA. Just kidding I can't put Kristen Stewart on blast with a picture like that.
People who say she isn’t pretty need to be slapped.
I think Kristen Stewart is GORGEOUS and whoever says she isn't is obviously blind.
Does she have the most adorable personality, english accent, and FREAKING GORGEOUS like Emma?
No she doesn't. So Emma wins.

Now on to the actual reasons why Harry Potter is better...
1. Harry Potter has TONS of different love stories in it.  It does not have just one that is too dramatic, really annoying, and just gives you a headache.
The Snape love story alone KILLS Meyer's love story.
2. The Harry Potter Cast is unbelievable. They know the characters like the back of their hand. You can tell that they actually care and love the story. Every single actor/actress to ever act in a Harry Potter movie has NEVER disappointed me.
3. The Harry Potter Series got children to read. They got me to read. No other book has done that to a young generation. J.K. Rowling is an incredible writer who started her book on a napkin.  She is now one of the most successful authors known to man. Her stories (A 7 part series instead of a weenie "saga") will crush Twilight.  They bring you to a place that no other book can take you.  Her novels will forever be remembered and Rowling is an inspiration. 
4.  The Harry Potter movies are something I will ALWAYS remember.  Going to the midnight premiers, waiting for the book release date, those feelings I will never have again.  Those were some of the best nights ever.  The movies do not have to have a "sex" appeal to sell. They don't need nastiness on the screen like Breaking Dawn.  Raunchy, nastiness that was. HARRY POTTER SELL ITSELF ON THE STORY.

I think I have proved my point... & if you think otherwise, you should be clubbed. HAHA.
HP Forever. <3

PS. I found a Gryffiindor scarf today!!! Only $10... BUT
I didn't buy it. My friend Caroline did though!

1 comment:

  1. youre lame...but i love this hahahahahah the emma vs kristen picture KILLS ME!

    ReplyDelete