Sunday, March 18, 2012

Climbing To The Top.

So Yesterday, Alison & I hiked the Y.
For me it was the first time :)
 Before the hike.
 Side view of the Y.
 THE TOP.
 Set foot on the Y.
 Alison Jones. <3
 Exhausting!
 Crazy Face!
She's. 
SO. 
Beautiful. 
These next few are studying the effects of my new camera :) 





WEIRD FACES! love this one. 

 Starting the hike downnnn.


 :)
 I love her with all my heart.
 RUNNIN. RUNNIN.
AND. 
 RUNNIN. RUNNIN. ♪♫ (Black Eyed Peas)

Now, story of these next pictures.
I was trying to get a picture of Alison in the air jumping from bench to bench. There were about 50 tries. hahahahaha. More than this.

HER ATTEMPT KILLS ME.
 I Believe I Can Fly.

ACTION SHOTS. Back to back below. 

Made it down :) SO MUCH FUN. Thanks Alison! 
Talent Show @ Alison's Ward. 
 HILARY JONES! NEWLY ENGAGED!!!! AHHHHHHH :) SO HAPPY FOR HER.
Best Photo. Ever :)
THANKS FOR READING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment