Thursday, March 15, 2012

Success.

This weekend was just SO darn good :)
Friday
I drove home with Melissa, Mckay, Taylor, & Jennsine.
One of the fastest rides home I would say.
Got in about 2 30.
Went to my Paul's volleyball game VS. Centennial with Amanda, Mom, & Dad. Lost by 2, even though they should have won :)
Then went to the Ovation Show with Morgan, Paul, & my Mom.
 Morgan Rhoads. We had a good night together watching the show. I love her to death & I am so happy she came with me :)
 This kid. is so dang strong & heavy.
 Will always be my first dance teacher <3 I love you Nicki Avery.
 My Best Friend Lexie Worthen.
 +Klafke who came in 2 rehearsals before the show!!!! Love him!
 Cousins. For life.
 David Swanger-SO dang talented. He blew me away. Like seriously incredible.
Conor Christensen-Never fails to put a smile on my face. I love this kid.
 Natalie-Such a great dancer. Very Impressed. :)
Aubree Christensen-LOVE HER. 2nd Dance Partner. Amazing Voice, Amazing Dancer.
 SILLY.
 JAN DINO-I will always adore him.
 Andrea Simbulan-HOLY CRAP. This girl is INSANELY talented. Like, Goodness. <3 her.
 Melany Seastrand. Oh how your voice has grown immensely. I could not believe it. I am so proud of you and you will always be my little sister I never had. <3 I love you with all my heart. & I love how we can ALWAYS have a good time together.
 Beth Seastrand. 2nd Big Sister. Director. Comedian. I just have so much love and admiration for her. <3
 Lexie Worthen=One of the most talented people I have ever known. If she does not make it big, I do not know who will... I love her so much & I really miss her. I am so blessed to know her, and have her in my life.
Treyden Ellis-Buff Guy. Hilarious. Never fails to make me laugh. His dancing has gotten SO good :) Proud.
Bekah Pitts-Though we have had our ups and downs. She is still really close to me, and I love her. :) She has improved a lot to and I really enjoyed every time she was on stage whether it was dancing or singing. 
Though it wasn't this weekend she visited me at work today with Katie & we talked for a good 2 hours. So happy to have her in my life.

Then Choreographed with Suz til an unsaid hour of the morning... HAHAHAHA.

The next morning (Saturday)
Went to watch Madrigals @ Regionals. 
BOTH groups were fantastic & gave me chills. <3
Both got 1's & Angela Olson's Solo is GOING TO COMMAND. Love that girl.
Then taught Spectrum Empire State of Mind w/Suz. They look SO darn good. I was really impressed.
Cannot wait to see their show!
WARNING!!!!!!
PHOTO BELOW MAY BE GROSS....







Ps... Do not dance bare foot for 2 1/2 hours on wood floor.

Then went to Paul's Tournament &
....
THEY WONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY/EXCITED.
SO freaking proud of Paul & his success in EVERY single thing he is doing in school.
I am honored to call him my brother.
My Best Friend.

Then went down to the STRIP w/Kayla & Jessie to do ELLEN DANCE DARES!!!!:) SO much fun. I love my best friends SO much.
Here are some of my favorites!!!!


I HOPE I GET ON ELLEN.

& Today MY MISSION PAPERS GOT PUT IN!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment