Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finals...

So it is finals weekend.
...
That says it all. 

SO Thursday I didn't have school which was real nice.
I studied a lot and read Mockingjay.
Then went to the Canon with Hadpole.
Then went to the library for a quick 20 minutes with Emily JJ Suz Had & Jordan.
Then Suz & I went to Laura's house for dinner.
SO delicious. We had vegetable lasagna, garlic bread, and yummy cookies.
I LOVE the Dutson/Anderson/Carter family. They crack me up and make me smile no matter what.
Then we went to Frozen Yogurt real fast (I was so full I couldn't eat anything)
Then we all went to a REALLY fun house party.
We played dance central, toured the beautiful house, played knockout, wall ball, juggled.
It was a really great night.
I then ready Mockingjay until 3 am... hahaha

Friday I woke up and FINISHED MOCKINGJAY! :)
Definitely mixed feelings on the ending. But Suzanne Collins is AMAZING and I loved loved loved this series.
I have never been so engaged in a book series since Harry Potter & it felt so great.

Then picked up my paycheck and got tons of food at the Creamery with Brigette! She's such a great friend :)
Then more studying.
Then Date Night with the Bestie, Suzie Dutson.
We went to the BYU Volleyball game and of course we won!
 <3

I FINALLY CAUGHT A SHIRT!
They are such an incredible team.
Come to find out DANICA PICKETT was there at the game so we had a running movie moment...
climbing over chairs and all hahahaaha
I miss her so much! :) I love Danica.

Then Suz & I went to TEXAS ROADHOUSE.
So yummy. Steak and stuff.
We shared a orange creamsicle frozen lemonade too! SO DELICIOUS...

Called it a Night :)
Thank you Suzie. I love you!
I lied... I most definitely did not call it a night...
POTTERMORE OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I was up til 3 30... YIKES. 
It is amazing. :)
ZZZZZZZZ.

This morning I helped Emily out with an Art History project and we re-inacted this picture!!!!
It was SOOOOOOOO funny. Can't wait to post a picture of it!

Then Had & I went to support Danica in her Soccer Tournament!
She is a BEAST.
Then Me, Had, Danica, & Sister Pickett went to Einstein.
Paid 4 FREAKING DOLLARS for an orange juice... Not the best choice.
But the bagel was yummy!

NOW... crack down on studies...
ONE WEEK TIL I AM HOME! Cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment