Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Choir.


I miss performing and choir. A LOT. I was working Saturday when people from men's choir came in, women's choir, a St. George dance team, BYU Folk Dance, etc. It just hit me how much I miss it. :( I had so many flashbacks... So here are some of my favorite moments from Las Vegas High School Choir and the musicals that I was in. WARNING: lots of pictures.
This was by far  the funniest choir memory. (sorry suzie and jacob) :)

placing 1st in the talent show & performing with this incredibly talented girl. a highlight of my senior year.

 Bust A Move <3
 The BEST principal. I will fight anyone who says their principal is better.
 This woman. Is amazing. She has a very special place in my heart <3
 The Best Choroeographer. TONS of memories with Jenna.
 To this day. I don't know how it got to be us 3.
 Florida<3
 BAHAHHA. funniest picture.
 Morgan Rhoads.
 We were inseparable that entire trip.
 <3

Jessie Chevez. <3
 Winning the GOLD mickey=one of the best moments of my life.
 We held hands THE WHOLE trip. hahaha
 All States & Honor Choirs

 Tons of memories with this girl :)

Reno. All State. Best of memories.
 The reason I started choir. Inspiration. <3
She was with me all 4 years of choir. :) It meant so much to me.
 When that trailer got stuck... UGH!
 Tarzan :)
 SKITS.
 Dr. Jacob & Dr. Jacob
 Sops.
 And I'm Judice.
 No joke. we ALWAYS had the best skits.
 Best Musical of my life.

Fright Nights.
 Disney
 Sophomore Year.
 Pennies on tower of terror.
 One of my favorite groups :)
 SPECTRUM <3
 Ugliest Faces on ride pictures...
 Mads & Spectrum 09
 Miss this kid.
 Frockeling.
Mads 10'
 I miss Brynn. Especially last year when she wasn't in choir :(
 Guys & Dolls
 Mads 09
Miss them. SO much 
 Grantham... <3

Not gonna lie. Singing the National Anthem was a dream come true. SO nervous. Totally worth it. The 2nd time I sang it she said, "That was the best I have ever heard the National Anthem sung." Then Brockett came over to me "Incredible." It was the biggest complement.
 Anything Goes :)

Old Lady...
 Carter. Director of all my High School musicals...

Mads 11'

Seniors. 2011.


Olive Garden After Spectrum Show & Mads Gig.
 Cali 2011. <3
 Best Group of my life.
I miss this SO much.
 Awkward photo.
HAHAHAHA! Sarah sat in the chair she wasn't supposed to sit in. (as you can tell the woman behind her yelled at her)
ugly faces & fitting half the choir on tower of terror. always the best.
freeze. 

Light sabers.
Sing Sing.
Start the year with a stuck in the mudd trailer. End the year with a bus stuck on the street.

Charicatures
Gate BFF's.
<3 

Hoped you enjoyed these as much as I did. :)
& I just saw this... Why I love choir. & The best conductor/composer in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2NENlXsW4pM#!

No comments:

Post a Comment