Saturday, December 31, 2011

Disneyland. :)

A Christmas Miracle :)
On the 26th of December @ 4 am in the morning, I traveled to Disneyland with some of my closest friends.
Kayla Durnian, Jessie Chevez, & Jeremy Syphus.
We were all SO excited and SO happy to be able to go.
One of the best trips ever. It seriously was perfection. Except the fireworks were cancelled...
Well a picture is worth 1000 words so here is the story of our Disneyland trip :) (in no particular order)
 Bests.
WE WERE SO EXCITED :)
 Splash Mountain.
 <3
 She did this to me EVERY TIME.
 We made some new friends. :) Played BIG BOOTY in line.
 This girl. She holds a special place in my heart.
 Best friends since Kindergarten.


 The Goofs.
 Best day.



 Christmas Ornament.
 My personal best.
 Sadly... I started the "serious face" thing.


 Christmas Tree :)
 Twinners.
 GOOFY.
 Army man.
 Self timer.
 MICKEYYYYYY!:)
 Teacups.
 My new favorite picture :)
 The best group.
 I am a pilot.
 These pictures
 Tower of Terror.
 <3
 :)
 I lost my water bottle...
 2 bests.


 4 AM READY TO GO!
 hats :)
 Ticketsss.
 Bff.
 The Crew.
JEREMY! 
 Screamin!!!  (look @ Jessie)
 POOH
 :)
 HAHAHA.
 The UGLIEST hat. with the UGLIEST creeper face.
 Disney Cook.
 YEAH BOY!
 I'll be your Christmas Present.
 GOOFY.. being a turd.

YOO HOO. 
MINNIE! 
Donald. 
 This picture to me is incredible :)
 PLUTO
 Love pictures like these.
 Me & Walt.
 MARY POPPINS. before this picture she said to me. "Good Evening" She is PERFECT.
 TEACUPS.
 I was getting SO MAD about there "serious" faces... below.


 MICKEY SHIRTS :)
 THERE FREAKING SERIOUS FACES...

 I am a body builder if you didn't know.
 Jail.
 Oooo.
 Singin in the Rain.
 :) <3
 Tointown. hahaha
 piano
player 
 Ugliest pumpkin... ever.
 Chip & Dale's Treehouse.
 WHALE OF A TALE.
 Dumbo.
 :)
 Group + Ride lady. hahaha.
 I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
 I Love This Castle. Defines the place that I love SO dearly.
Thank you Jessie Jeremy & Kayla for such an incredible trip.
<3
Unforgettable.
See you in 2 years Disneyland.


No comments:

Post a Comment