Friday, December 16, 2011

College.

So. The first semester of college is done. :) Finals were fantastic.  I spent 2 nights staying up until 5:30, and another until 3.  It was a riot...  I feel like all my hard work paid off.  Book of Mormon, Biology, Mission Prep, American Heritage, Physical Science, & Humanities.  You have been great, but now it is time to say goodbye. YES!
Being up here at college I have learned a TON about myself...

  • Moving away from home was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I know for sure that it was meant to be like this.
  • Las Vegas will always be home to me.  Provo has been really good for me, but nothing describes the feeling seeing the Las Vegas lights coming home.
  • Friendships will always be strong even though you are hundreds of miles apart. I love my bests. <3
  • I love to meet new people and find new friendships.
  • My family is always there for me, no matter what. I love them with all of my heart.
  • School can be rough, but use your time wisely and you can totally do it.
  • My extended family (cousins) make Utah SOOOO much better.  They have had a HUGE influence on me. I love them a lot.
  • TIME FLIES SO DANG FAST.
  • Performing makes me very happy, it has been difficult not having it in my life.
  • I cannot wait to serve a mission.
  • I am so blessed to have a job.
  • Girls in Provo love RM's. Nothing else to say on that subject. HAHA.
  • Roomates can be ROUGH.
  • In college there are 3 S's. Social, Studies, Sleep... You can only have 2. 
  • Everyday you can learn something new.
Here's some of my college pictures :) <3























This fist semester has been such an amazing experience.  I can't wait to come home for Christmas & spend time with the ones I love :) Then it's another semester. <3 
Peace & Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment