Sunday, December 4, 2011

Don't Take ANYTHING For Granted.

Today in church a girl bore her testimony, this is what she said.
I am not in your ward but I really wanted to bear my testimony today. I have been going through a trial, something I never thought would ever happen to me. About a year and a half ago I decided to finally put myself out there, start dating, and find the person I want to be with for all eternity. I found him and I knew that he loved me the way that God loves me. 6 weeks before I was about to be married & sealed to the love of my life, he was killed in a car accident. I did not understand why this would happen to me & to him. I asked God "Why Me?" It took me some time to realize that everything happens for a reason, maybe God needed him in Heaven. I know that I will see him again someday. I know that God loves me and is there for me, his hand will always be in my life. I love this gospel. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
What would you do if that happened to you. We shouldn't take anything we have in our lives for granted. You never know what you have til it's gone. I admire this woman. She is one incredible person. I hope this story struck you and touched you as much as it did me.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment